Follow Me

Monday, December 29, 2008

Nature’s Touch™ Baby Papasan™ Cradle Swing

Fisher Price just barely discontinued this swing, we bought one at Babies 'R' Us for our new baby. He loves it! The swing goes both ways, left-to-right (with baby facing you) or side-to-side. It has not one, not two, but SIX swinging speeds. My son absolutely loves the mirror that's on the underside of the mobile. The mobile turns while it's swinging, and there are adorable little bees on it too. They twirl all around. It did take us a little bit of effort to assemble, but that's to be expected, right? I was surprised at how easy it is to operate. The music can be overwhelming at times, which is a reason why the volume adjustment feature is fantastic! The seat that baby sits in is oh-so-cozy looking! It's easy to remove, and machine-washable. As a mom to a three year old AND an infant, that's a major plus in my book! The swing legs fold inward for easy transportation. (And storage too! Although, we don't have the need to put ours away yet.) The only downfall I have about this swing, is the batteries run out way too fast! Thank goodness for Sunbeam batteries from the dollar store!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. I got this swing as a gift after the baby arrived - I love it too! My 3 month old probably uses it a few times a day for about 10-20 minutes each time, and we only just changed the batteries for the first time, which was surprising to me.

    ReplyDelete