Follow Me

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Bonnie Lee Designs

You wouldn't believe how beautiful the strip of fabric that I got in the mail a few days ago is! What is it, you're probably asking... Well... let me tell you!

I received a camera strap cover from Bonnie at Bonnie Lee Designs. I absolutely love it! It is made of high quality, intricate and oh-so-beautiful fabric. (The fabric is from the Michael Miller line and it's called Carnival Bloom.) I LOVE how unique my camera is now! It's no longer boring with it's yellow-lettered NIKON sprawled across the woven black strap. Instead, it's full of a chocolate brown based fabric, with a splash of gorgeously colored flowers! Pink! I love pink! Yellow! Green! All sorts of them. I am confident, that thanks to Bonnie's fabulous stitching job, it's not going to come apart on me for a VERY long time, and if it does, it will only be because I use my camera even more than I did before to flaunt the gorgeous fabric that's adorning it.


Bonnie was so much fun to work with, I found her on Etsy. She has a shop there, called SugarPlumBaby. Not only does Bonnie make and sell the beautiful camera strap covers, she also makes lens bags for your Digital SLR, photo props, burp cloths, bibs, and scarves, just to name a few. I am so stoked over my new camera strap cover, and as soon as I get a second lens to go with my Nikon, I am totally purchasing a new lens bag! :)

Bonnie is having a Mother's Day sale at her Etsy shop so make sure you go check it out. They're offering free shipping until May 10th.

You can get a sleeve for your DSLR just like mine here.

Bonnie of Bonnie Lee Designs/SugarPlumBaby is a fast, efficient, totally-truthfull seller. I would recommend her products to anyone!

You can see more of Bonnie's work at the following sites:

Bonnie's Etsy Shop

Bonnie's Website

Bonnie's Blog

Bonnie's Twitter



And now for a few shots of the BEAUTIFUL
aforementioned camera strap cover:








post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment