As a stay at home mom to two little kiddos, Nicole of Lilboo & Co spends her time crafting lovely items that are not only aesthetically pleasing but useful too! My son loves his Color Caboodle™ Crayon Roll that she gave to us. He went right to town coloring with the crayons that come included in Lilboo & Co's Color Caboodle™. The perfect-for-traveling case is made of high quality felt and decked out with grosgrain ribbon, which also ties the Color Caboodle™ shut, keeping the crayons in one organized, happy place! :) Each one holds 16 regular crayons (2 in each of the perfectly stitched pockets) or 8 jumbo-sized crayons. But, just as Nicole at Lilboo & Co suggests, don't let that stop your imagination! Lip glosses. Chalk. Crochet Hooks. Mascara. The possibilities really are endless! These adorable and colorful crayon-toting pouches aren't the only thing that Nicole makes. She also crafts Boo Boo Cubes, Hair Bows/Clippies, Headbands/Ribbon Socks, Bow Holders and more! She just recently added party supplies. Make sure you go check out her paper goodies.
Now, for YOUR chance to win any Color Caboodle that you see at her Etsy site! Here are ways to get 1 (one) entry:
1. Leave a comment for me telling me which Color Caboodle you like and why.
2. Grab my button and place it on your sidebar.
3. Blog about the contest on your blog (make sure you link back to here).
4. Tweet about this contest (you can follow me on Twitter if you'd like: @1hotsoccermom).
5. Become a follower of my blog.
***Contest ends on May 13th!***