Follow Me

Friday, September 4, 2009

As an avid cinnamon-flavoring LOVER, I have eaten and liked many different cinnamon flavored everything: hard candies, suckers, bears, gum, and Salt Water Taffy. Nothing, and I do mean nothing (with the exception of if somebody were to lick the lid of cinnamon flavoring oil), comes even CLOSE to being as delicious, chewy, and best of all: HOT and CINNAMON-Y as Jelly Belly Unbearably Hot Cinnamon Bears! They're my new addiction. After a trip to your Chicago factory 3 weeks ago, where I purchased two bags, I discovered and ate these bears for the first time. I'm hooked. Where have they been my whole life?! Jelly Belly has created a product that not only tastes perfectly wonderful, but is packaged fabulously and is a reasonable price too!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment